Full Time – some overtime anticipated and required.
- Operation of hydraulic presses and robots
- Casting inspection/Visual inspection
- Must be able to understand quality expectation and assure parts are produced to customer expectation
- Have ability to make adjustments to machines and record machine and production information
- Maintain clean and safe work area
- Pass pre-employment drug screen
- Excellent attendance
- Ability to read and comprehend verbal and written instruction
- Ability to effectively count and perform basic math problems
Starting wage $10.00/hr. *Frequent performance based reviews*
Benefits are available after 90 days. You can elect to participate in medical, vision, dental, STD, and discounted YMCA membership. Littler Diecast will fully pay for life insurance, dependent life insurance, AD+D, and LTD.