Full Time – some overtime anticipated and required. Shift time is flexible, but driven by production schedule.
- Troubleshooting of machine components and related equipment.
- Hydraulic troubleshooting.
- Repair and maintenance of electric and gas holding furnaces.
- Building maintenance.
- Experience with 480 V, 3 phase electrical service, Allen Bradley PLC knowledge, and ABB robotics.
- Pass pre-employment drug screen
- Excellent attendance
- Ability to read and comprehend verbal and written instruction
- Ability to effectively count and perform basic math problems
Depends on Experience
Benefits are available after 90 days. You can elect to participate in medical, vision, dental, STD, and discounted YMCA membership. Littler Diecast will fully pay for life insurance, dependent life insurance, AD+D, and LTD.