- Full Time. Overtime anticipated and required.
- Must ensure all machine safety and operational procedures and specification are adhered to
- Perform all set ups of dies following standard operating procedures and processes, including any maintenance on machines or dies needed to ensure the quality of the product and efficient production
- Must become familiar with a variety of automated equipment and adjust each during setup of the die cast cell
- Safe operation of high-pressure, cold chamber Diecast machines from 250-1200 tons with a wide range of automation
- Work in a fast-paced, hot environment
- Operation of hoists and forklifts and be able to perform manual heavy lifting
- Keep all work areas clean and work safely
- Must supply basic hand tools to do the job
- Previous Diecast set-up experience
- Forklift experience
- -Pass pre-employment drug screen
- -Excellent attendance
- -Ability to read and comprehend verbal and written instruction
- -Ability to effectively count and perform basic math problems
- $12-$14 / hr. – Starting wage dependent on relevant experience. Frequent performance based reviews.
Benefits are available after 90 days. You can elect to participate in medical, vision, dental, STD, and discounted YMCA membership. Littler Diecast will fully pay for life insurance, dependent life insurance, AD+D, and LTD.