Position Type: Full Time – some overtime anticipated and required.
- Perform a variety of procedures such as: boring, milling and turning.
- Perform tooling offsets.
- Inspect parts for quality.
- Apply principles of statistical process control.
- Check work using precision instruments.
- May perform basic maintenance on machines.
- Meet quality standards on parts run.
- Meet quantity expectations.
- Read, understand, and comply with job instructions.
- Adhere to all safety policies and procedures.
- Prior operation of automatic machinery, preferably CNC.
-Pass pre-employment drug screen
-Ability to read and comprehend verbal and written instruction
-Ability to effectively count and perform basic math problems
Pay Rate: Commensurate with experience. 2nd shift also receives additional shift differential pay.
Benefits are available after 90 days. You can elect to participate in medical, vision, dental, STD, and discounted YMCA membership. Littler Diecast will fully pay for life insurance, dependent life insurance, AD+D, and LTD.
**To Apply, please e-mail résumé to: email@example.com**